Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012

Last sunny day...

... den verbrachte ich noch einmal richtig faulenzend draußen! Ich befürchte es wird der letzte schöne Tag sein, an dem man in Bluse draußen einen Kaffee trinken kann, ohne zu zittern...

Mein Outfit musste heute sehr schnell gehen, aber ihr bekommt bald mehr zu sehen - versprochen!


...and i passed it very lazy by sitting outside. I fear that today will be the last one to sit outside dressed in a blouse without freezing...

I need to be dressed very fast today, but i will show you a lot more soon - i promise!











Blouse : H&M
Short : Vintage
Shoes : Dei colli
Necklace : H&M
Glasses : Chanel


Keine Kommentare:

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!