Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

Spend the night out!

Der erste Abend in Wien wurde natürlich erstmal gefeiert! Hier seht ihr mein Outfit, zeige euch morgen auch die von meinen Freundinnen und von dem Geburtstag!
Heute Abend geht's gleich mal weiter, habe morgen Geburtstag :)

Vielen Dank für meine 50 Follower, ich hoffe es werden noch mehr!



First night in Vienna needed to be celebrated! I want to show you my outfit for the night, tomorrow you'll see the one of my friends and the pictures of the birthday party!
This night we will party on because tomorrow is my birthday :)

Thank you so much my 50 Follower, hope to get even more!










Sweater : Zara
Short : Primark
Pumps : 60 seconds

Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for the comment :) sure we can follow each other :) follow me and i'll follow you right away :)
    Heels on Gasoline

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. AWESOME look! It is perfect for a night out. I love the metallic top.

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. fun outfit for a night out! :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very sexyy dear!!
    We should def follow eachother on bloglovin and gfc to stay in touch??
    Get back to me :)

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. gorgeous outfit!
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? eye_spy

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Amazing style!!!

    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great post and great pictures
    would you like to follow each other?
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    http://www.facebook.com/elcoffre
    https://twitter.com/elcofre_nicarag
    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I'm following you back,
    just wanted you to know <3

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. cute sweater!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Die Bilder sind richtig hammer!!! Super! Vor allem die schwarz/weiß Bilder♥ Super Blog, weiter so!
    Lust mir zu folgen?:
    http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.de

    LG

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!