Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

The lazy song


Heute ist Sonntag und ich werde absolut nichts tun! 
Ich habe meine Wohlfühlsachen an und es kann losgehen :) Nur mein Freund und ich mit Lieblingsfilmen und Süßigkeiten!
Was macht ihr an diesem Sonntag ohne Sonne und Regen?

Today is sunday and i'm not doing anything!
I got my feel-good-pieces on and here we go :) Just my boyfriend and me with our favorite movies and some chips!
What are you guys doing on this sunday without sun but rain?












Sweater : Pura Moda
Short : H&M
Bracelet : Vintage
Glasses : Vintage
Bag : Gesia Firenze



Kommentare:

  1. sehr cooles outfit v.a. die denim shorts! :-)

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe den Pulli! Total mein Ding :)
    Werd ab jetzt Leser, magst du mir vielleicht auch folgen??

    Http://dearfashiion.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love your sweater!!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich finden deinen Pullover einfach super cool =)

    Lg Fashiolinchen
    http://epic-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. thanks for your comment! cant see you in my gfc followers though, can you make sure you followed? thanks :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great outfit! I love the mustache knit! :D

    BR, Minna


    Blogger

    Bloglovin

    Facebook

    Instagram @missingsparkles

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. lazy days are the best, mine are sundays! cute, cute sweater!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. der pulli ist super toll :)

    xx
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I am following you back dear :)
    I love your outfit and your jumper!!

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!