Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

Tic Cap Toe !

Cap toe Pumps


Macht einfach jedes Outfit interessanter und funktioniert mit Jeans, Rock, Short, nackten Beinen, Strumphosen - einfach mit allem!
Sichert euch euer Paar (vorausgesetzt ihr könnt euch entscheiden könnte welches ;) )

Pimp up every outfit to the category "interesting" and look great with jeans, skirt, naked legs, tights - everything!
Get your pair (assumed you can decide which one ;) )

The classic one ORDER

The flats ORDER

Th exotic one ORDER

The white one ORDER

The cool one ORDER

The extraordinary one ORDER





The half-boot ORDER


Kommentare:

  1. Geb ich doch gleich mal zurück :)
    Die High Heels mit den Nieten sind ja mal mega GEIL :O
    http://papillonfully.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Morgana Thanks for visiting me! I cant see you yet in my list?! Cna you try again and lemme know so that I can follow you back?


    Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great selection! Thank you for visiting my blog :) Just followed you hope to see you in my list too ;) xoxo ES
    www.liveyourpassion.gr

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I too am in love with cap toes! They're so fabulous and bring the perfect amount of interest to a piece.

    The Purse Snatcher 

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. OH neeeeein, warum zeigst du mir denn so schöne Schuhe? Jetzt bin ich verliebt :D

    Lg Fashiolinchen
    http://epic-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nice shoes!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Danke für dein Kommentar, du hast n schönen Blog. Der Hintergrund wirkt zwar ein wenig unruhig aber sonst gefällt er mir super, folge dir also ab jetzt ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love cap toe shoes!! I love how you picked one's that have metallic touches so they are perfect for fall!!

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I want them all :D

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love this selection, especially the last one!
    Kiss, C.

    TheVogueTeller

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!