Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

Back to reality



Hallo ihr alle!
Die Woche ist schon wieder rum, zum Glück, denn der Start war nicht so toll:
Diese Woche war es nämlich wieder soweit, denn nach einer wunderschönen Weihnachtszeit, tollem Essen, Famile, Freunden und einem super Kurztrip als "cherry on top"muss es ja auch irgendwann wieder ins normale Leben zurück. 
Ich muss sagen, dass mir das Aufstehen wirklich ziemlich schwer fiel und ich meine "After Feriendepression" nur schwer ablegen konnte über den Vormittag. 
Zum Glück haben wir die Bilder am Nachmittag gemacht - da war schon wieder alles super! Vor allem weil ich mir von London diese tollen Schuhe mitgebracht habe, bekomme ich einfach sofort gute Laune!
Wie war der Wochenstart bei euch?

***

The week is almost over, luckily, because it started not very good:
This week was the time after holidays and I do not like it, but that is just the way it is. 
After a wonderful christmas, great meals, family, friends and an amazing trip to London as "cherry on top" I needed to go back to normal life.
 I have to admit that getting up was a very tough thing to do and my "after holiday depression" rest over the whole morning. Thankfully we shot those pictures in the afternoon - at this time everything was great again! Especially because I got myself those wonderful loafers in London and I am instantly in a good mood!
How was your start in this week?





Blazer : H&M
Shirt : Vero Moda
Scarf : Pieces
Leather Shorts : Vintage
Necklace : Bijou Brigitte
Bag : PRADA
Loafers : Dune
Glasses : Vintage

Like me on FACEBOOK






Kommentare:

  1. love it all!!every single piece is amazing!great job!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm into depression after-holydays too, I wanna return to Barcelona!
    Btw love your look, loafers very pretty :)

    Join my international giveaway and win 3 pieces of jewelry!
    New outfit post on Tati loves pearls

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. du kleine durchstarterin heute wieder in der instyle :) glückwunsch
    tolles outfit ich liebe deine boucle jacke

    Liebe Grüße cruz von www.bucovnaa.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich liebe liebe liebe dieses Outfit. Ich habe es gesehen und sofort gedacht "Genau das würde ich so auch anziehen" :)
    Wirklich super :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great pictures! * Love you look!
    Sweet friday!

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. love this easy style! really comfo!

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful photos! Very fun looking outfit!! Lover that jacket and shorts!! Killer shoes too!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ahhh love love the scarf. I always wanted to get one. Love your overall blog as well :)
    Would you like to follow each other for more fashion sharing? xo visit my blog for some great outfits and other stuff! leave me a comment on your favorite post! And I would love to visit your blog again for new posts !Stay Chic & Fab xo

    Your ChicFabCorner
    http://chicfabcorner.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This jacket is so nice and I love these shorts! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. sehr tolles outfit!!
    trauere auch noch immer noch den weihnachtsfeiertagen hinterher

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Sehr schönes Bild! Hoffe die nächste Woche wird schöner? :) Schönes Wochenende!
    Vanessa - PureGlam.tv

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. you look gorgeous!!

    www.frankvinyl.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Love your cheetah shoes and leather shorts! I always think shorts in winter look super cute. xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. oh my i love your style!
    you look incredible.
    your shorts are gorg
    xo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Du siehst so toll aus!!! Ich mag deine Fotos sehr und finde deinen Style auch total super :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. beautiful look !!!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. you look stunning dear!

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. What a fantastic outfit! I especially love the loafers <3

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. love your style. Especially your glasses are so pretty! I really like your blog. I am following you and I hope you follow me back.

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Tolles Bild und Outfit! Ich liebe die Jacke!
    LG
    Sara von http://liveloveandlaughwithsassa.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Hi Melly!

    You look so stylish in your glasses! And that handbag is so gorgeous! Lovin this gorge look! xx

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. lovely blog! you're so pretty :)

    would you like to follow each other? xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. love this jacket and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. love the mix of prints and textures! pretty jacket!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Love your outfit. All looks really good with each other!

    ladyindo.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Great outfit! Love it! :*

    landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Tolles Outfit! Ich liebe diese Tasche...

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. glasses, love them and outfit *___* Like your style a lot , and London post ,just great ;)
    I'm your new follower! When you have time check out my blog and follow me on my Facebook page if you like ! xox Tihana ;)

    http://dreaming-youth.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Sehr, sehr hübsche Bilder. Das Outfit gefällt mir sehr. :)
    <3 Lali

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and post is in fact fruitful designed for me, keep up
    posting these articles or reviews.

    Also visit my blog post elder scrolls online gameplay

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!