Montag, 11. März 2013

New week



A wonderful monday morning to you all!

hope you had an awesome weekend, I definitely had :) It was so good to see my family and all of my friends again and it really felt like a short holiday. It is kind of hard to go back to reality now.
I took those pictures yesterday and my outfit was kind of casual again. The weather was pretty moody so during the little shoot the sun left us :D
Oh and sorry for my hair line, I definitely need to fix that in the next days!

I got a lot of stuff to do this week, the most important thing is my closet - just full of things I have never worn for about a century and some things that have been hiding for the same time in a dark corner :D And of course my summer things need to come to the fore!
Do you have any tips for me how to arrange ones closet? I am still looking for the best method ( one existing at all?).

Enough for now, I wish you guys a good week (I need to start tidying up my flat - it looks HORRIBLE !)




Jacket : Dorothy Perkins
Pants : ZARA
Blouse : Vero Moda
Cardigan : Vintage
Boots : Zalando Collection
Ring : Swarovski
Watch : Gucci
Lipstick : Chanel - Passion














Kommentare:

  1. die farbkombi mag ich persönlich sehr gerne auch gerade das du die jacke dann ausziehst und es auf einmal sommer wird :) ps. die hose ist sehr nice ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love so much your blouse! I usually arrange my clothes for colors! :)
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Amazing pics!
    WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

    HOY UN POST QUE ESTOY SEGURA DE QUE OS SORPRENDERÁ!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You look fantastic! Great vest.
    Thank you for your commment. I follow you and I would be happy if you decide to follow me back:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New posts
    Neon and studs!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sehr schönes outfit und echt super Bilder (: ich muss eigentlich auch aufräumen, aber irgendwie doch keine lust :p würde mich über deinen besuch freuen pink-diiamonds.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. love your shirt and faux fur vest!
    what are think about my blog?Take a look here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820 or here:http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ and if you like it,follow it please!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Toll siehst du aus!

    Liebste Grüße

    Frau Huegel

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. The collar is AMAZING!! So beautiful :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. In love with your style!!
    This look is amazing, I love the details!

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. lovely combination.
    can we follow each other?
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. beautiful photos!!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. lovely combination
    very nice pants
    xx
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Ow, so nice, I have got the same pant :D and I want to start a new post on thursday with this pant, nice to see this beautiful pant on you. You look so amazing dear!
    wanna follow each other?

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I'm in love with this jacket
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Great outfits!! In love with the shoes! :)
    www.ad-dress-me.blogspot.gr

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!