Dienstag, 2. April 2013

OBSESSED



Hello lovelies,

I am so sorry for my little absence during the free days and for not stopping talking about this black&white trend.
But it is just so easy to combine and to wear in about 1000000 different combinations! 
I really did not had the intention first to wear a black&white outfit again, I just wanted to wear this zebra blouse and after a few different combinations I came back to it. 

As you know I am totally obsessed about boyfriend jeans lately so I could not help myself but adding it too. The last thing that was missing was something that adds this edgy touch so I chose my leather jacket with snake print.

I decided to show the pictures to you in black&white because of the effect (honestly the bad weather and light was a big reason too :D).

All in all I thought "OBSESSED" could be a perfect title because I AM. 
Black&White, Animal prints, Boyfriend jeans and my favorite booties.

Follow me : FACEBOOK BLOGLOVIN






Blouse : H&M
White Blouse : ZARA
Leather Jacket : ONLY
Boyfriend Jeans : H&M
Booties : Zalando Collection
Necklace : Miss Selfridge
Ring : TipIt





Kommentare:

  1. Muito bonita , adorei o look :)

    Beijinhos

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. the print on the shirt is so beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your pictures, you are beautiful!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Soooo adorable,babe!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello!! :D This is the first time I stop on your blog: really cool!

    Hope you're coming also to mine! Have a sweet day!

    xx
    www.ireneccloset.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful photos!
    I'm in love with the shirt!
    xo
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great look: Love the details and pictures!
    you look amazing girl!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. beautiful pics my dear!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Such a lovely look, my dear ^__^

    Lots of love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Stupenda tu e il tuo outfit! fashion colours

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Love your pictures, my dear! :)

    ENJOY xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Love the print of your shirt!

    x Cammie

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Beautiful pictures. Great boots, love your boyfriend jeans:-)

    Lots of Love from Ireland
    Ewelina & Eva
    dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!