Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013

BIG Sorry!


Hello guys,

I am really sorry for being away for ages! Some of you might be done with me and I really understand.

I just needed those couple of months to get my mind straight and ask myself which way to go in reference to my blog. And in the end I found an answer. 

When I started blogging, the first few months it was all about click rates, followers and getting bigger and bigger as fast as possible. I definitely spent to much money on fashion without finding my  personal way and my own style. (Trust me I just get through my closet - it was horrible!!)

Now I know: I write about fashion because I love it and I just need to show my big passion about it. But I want to do it without any pressure. So it does not matter how many readers I have (don't get me wrong, I really love all of my readers and of course I am totally happy about gaining more and more).

So this is a new Start, with outfits and my pick-lists but also with some short story that go through my mind all the time.

I really hope some of you stay with me just let me know what you expect of this blog, I am dying to hear it!

Big love!







Kommentare:

  1. I totally agree with you, we've to do what we like without any pressure! Welcome back!!!
    Fabiola

    wildflower girl
    Facebook page

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I need to admit, that I did not suggest any comment at all :)
      Very excited about your outfits, did not checked it for ages!
      Love, Melly

      Löschen
  2. schön, dass du zurück bist :-) ich weiss genau wovon du sprichst, bloss dass ich noch in der anfangsphase stecke, in der man möglichst viele Leser gewinnen möchte. man neigt schnell dazu immer mehr Klamotten für immer mehr Geld zu kaufen und jeden Trend mitzumachen, nur um auf dem Blog erfolgreich zu bleiben. ich finde es schön, dass du das so offen sagst und dich nun umorientieren möchtest. ich hoffe, dass auch ich es schaffe,mir treu zu bleiben, auch wenn das nicht ganz so viele klicks bedeutet...
    viel Erfolg mit dem neuen Konzept, aber ich bin mir sicher, dein neustart wird genauso erfolgreich!!:-)

    LG Laura
    adaywithl.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich freue mich sehr, dass du wieder etwas zu dir gefunden hast! Und dass du zurück bist! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Schön, dass du wieder da bist :)
    Ich freue mich schon auf deine Outfits!!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Kathi
    von Caprice Loves Fashion

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!