Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Moodboard ° Leopard

Hello, 

for my first post since I am back I decided to make this little moodboard about my latest favorite and inspiration. One thing that definitely did not change over the last year is that I LOVE leo prints (animal prints (generally all animal prints).

I spent the last few day lying on the couch with a big flu, so I had plenty of time to read fashion magazines (didn't matter how old or new :D) and shop online (of course without buying anything, very proud :)). I can not buy anything but I am pretty sure you can!

 So this is the result - how do you like it?
I really hope my boyfriend can catch some time to make some photos of my todays' outfit - I really want to show it to you!









Kommentare:

  1. Love this selection so much!

    Doll I need your help! My best friend & I are nominated for the "best blog of the year" and it will mean so much if you could vote for us ! All you have to do is to click on the blue botton and that's all , you'll give us one more chance to win , here's the link : http://www.golden-blog-awards.fr/blogs/pretty-tiny-things.html

    Thank you so much if you do it!

    Feel free to follow our blog if you like it!

    Kisses,

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. All of them, pls!

    Best,
    the ALLAROUNDEVE team

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I hope you are feeling better, sweetie! :)
    Recenntly I was down with a bacterial infection in my airways so I was stuck in my bed for 2 weeks, just like you I read a lot of fashion magazines and started watching Project Runway! :)
    I really like leopard print, but only in small doses as I am always worried that I might end up looking a bit tacky!
    callmemaddie.blogspot.com
    Your chance to win a dress of your own choice! (International Giveaway!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. like your blog! shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!