Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013

Outfit : Fall brocade


Hello guys, 
finally my first outfit since my little break! Nothing very special, just a casual outfit I wore to university this week, but definitely one of my favorite styles for the lecture hall. Those leo sneakers are my lovelies for abut 2 months and I am totally in love with them (I wear them with almost everything, you'll see!).
Just a few days to go then I will be in Milan - I am so excited! Hope I can take millions of pictures for you guys.
Till then - enjoy my latest outfit ;)




Jacket: Bershka
Shirt: Vintage
Shorts: Forever 21
Sneakers: Adidas
Bag: H&M Leather Collection
Glasses: Gucci








Kommentare:

  1. tolles herbstliches Outfit! Die sneakers sind genial :)

    http://www.chicchoolee.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Melly! You look so so stunning! Happy to see you blogging again~I especially loved reading your sincere post about how, although you appreciate all your friends and followers, you are now purely happy to be blogging about your passion first and foremost!! I love hearing why fellow bloggers love to blog and your story hits home with so many, including myself, I'm sure!!

    Love,
    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. sehr schöner mantel- der sieht unglaublich kuschelig aus! toll schaust du aus! liebst die zwillinge von www.wmw-styel.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello! Check out my GIVEAWAY on my blog! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea

    http://danaoprea88.blogspot.ro/2013/10/national-and-international-giveaway.html

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!