Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

Wish Wish Wish




Good morning to you all, 
sadly I couldn't make any outfit photos at all yet - I am very sorry. But I am pretty optimistic I can catch some today ;)
Until then I couldn't prevent myself from online shopping (except of buying anything - very proud!) and create this little wish list. The point is that next week (YAY my birthday :)) I will spend a few days in Milan with my boyfriend and as everybody know this is heaven for shopping! So I saved money for months now to catch my fall wardrobe in Milan. I am sure I will be able to make a lot of pictures and can tell you some great tips afterwards!
But for now enjoy my lovelies below maybe one or two directly move in your closet?







Kommentare:

  1. I love this F/W wishlist, my fave item is the glamorous bag <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You'll do a lot of shopping in Milan! You've to go in Corso Vittorio Emanuele (near the Duomo) for sure, there are any sorts of shops there (for example La Rinascente, and a lot of low-cost chains), and also in Montenapoleone! Let us know what you'll buy! :)
    Fabiola

    wildflower girl
    Facebook page

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot, will definitely tell all of my impressions!

      Löschen
  3. I love your wishlist!


    Thank you for visit my blog! Visit my last post if you like! Chiara Ferragni Flat

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for your comments - I am chuffed about every single one!

But please do not post any "follow each other" comments. If you like my blog I would love you to follow it!